Fall/Winter Tutoring Schedule
Appointments for in-person and online tutoring sessions will be available during these dates:
- First term – September 12 to December 6, 2016
- Second term – January 9 to April 12, 2017
Drop-In sessions are also available on weekdays Monday to Friday, 12:00-2:00pm in BA 2197, during the dates above. No appointment is necessary – first-come first-served!
We can help you improve all aspects of academic writing and oral presenting in engineering and elective courses and beyond (such as job/graduate school applications). In-person and online appointments and daily Drop-In sessions are available to all undergraduate U of T engineering students. Individuals and teams of students can be accommodated in a single timeslot.
A Communication Instructor (CI) will read your work-in-progress and help you:
- understand the topic
- develop an effective outline
- organize a strong argument
- document your sources correctly
- add to your knowledge of grammar, sentence structure and punctuation
We can also work with you on:
- oral presentation
- slide design
- time management
- lecture-listening and note-taking
- studying and test-taking strategies
Our goal is to support you, making you a more confident and effective communicator, and thus a better engineer.
Book an Appointment
Login to the online booking system using the “Book an Appointment” button above to schedule a meeting in one of the formats outlined below in “Types of Appointments.” Be sure to have your UTORid and password ready.
If you require assistance please contact us at email@example.com