Welcome to the Engineering Communication Program
Our purpose is to help undergraduate engineers build professional level communication skills. We are integrated in courses across the curriculum from first to fourth year, we tutor one-to-one and we offer elective courses in selected subjects. We empower our community to become top contributing professionals in their fields and uphold our Vision, Mission and Values.
- Tutoring appointments are available for online booking from Sept 12 to Dec 4, 2018.
- Drop-In sessions are available Monday to Friday, 12-2pm, in BA 2197 from Sept 17 to Dec 4, 2018.
- Winter term appointments and Drop-Ins will be available from January 7 to April 10, 2019.
Contact or Visit Us
We’re here for you. We have two office locations:
- Room SFB670 – in the basement of the Sandford Fleming building, south east corner of the building near Engineering Stores and the atrium. The ECP lecturers have their offices here, and there’s a central common area where students can meet.
- Room GB149 – in the Galbraith building, down the hall from the Registrar and Admissions Office. This is the administrative office of ECP.
If you have any questions about the program or our services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org