CUPE Unit 3 Job Postings
All Unit 3 job postings for Sessional Lecturer and Writing Instructor positions may be viewed on the university’s centralized Unit 3 job posting board .
To apply, view the application procedures for CUPE Unit 3 positions.
Sessional Lecturer position available for summer 2019:
- Communication Coordination in the Professional Language Portfolio (Job ID 1900766)
Writing Instructor positions available for summer 2019:
- Associate Coordinator, Communication in the MIE portfolio (Job ID 1900763)
- CHE portfolio – Communication Coordination, Planning & Instruction (Job ID 1900759)
- ECP Tutoring Coordinator (Job ID 1900760)
- Professional Language Development (PLD) Associate (Job ID 1900761)
Application Deadline for all summer positions: March 25, 2019
Continuously Posted Notices
These notices are posted in accordance with the CUPE Unit 3 Collective Agreement. Most of our annual job notices are posted in late April or early May.
Don’t know what to apply for?
Contract instructors at the University of Toronto are represented by the Canadian Union of Public Employees, Local 3902 (CUPE 3902 ). The following descriptions will help you determine which CUPE Unit job postings you are eligible to apply for:
CUPE Unit 1:
represents University of Toronto students, mainly graduate students, working as Teaching Assistants, Teaching Laboratory Assistants, markers, graders and instructors.
CUPE Unit 3:
represents employees (who are not currently University of Toronto students) engaged in teaching, demonstrating, tutoring or marking/grading on contracts of less than one year.
If you have any questions about which positions to apply for, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.